Sunday, November 30, 2008

BIG things for BIG boys


Burger Avenue

A. Venue Mall

A. Venue Mall, Ground Level, Makati Ave. cor. Ge. Luna St.

Telephone: (63 2) 729-9108


I found this image of this pretty huge burger, as you can see, in the blog of an Atenean no less while looking for information on Pizza Niro, the home of the 30" pizza. But before I get to that, this burger hailing from the alley ways of Makati Avenue is somewhat special aside fr
om its apparent bigness.

Now according to the blog site where I found this mouthwatering piece of meat, the restaurant is giving out this burger for FREE, yes, F-R-E-E. But there's a catch. This mountain of a burger has to be sucked into the black hole we call the digestive system in five mins or else, you pay the original price of about P200. I'm not entirely sure if the bet is still on but the blog post was uploaded online on November 18, 2008 so I'm pretty sure it's still legit. I'll find out for sure when I get the chance to visit the place armed with someone who can gobble this down under five minutes.


Pizza Niro

Ermita, Malate: 521-1910
BF Homes ParaƱaque: 825-5555
Ayala Dela Rosa 1 Carpark: 387-7395


Anyways, this is what I was really after. I am proud to present the result of humanity's insatiable gluttony--Pizza Nero's 30" pizza. Costing around a thousand pesos, i think it a reasonable deal. All of the available flavors of Pizza Niro's menu can be transmuted into this monster of a dish.

I will definitely try this thing out. Believe me, for all I'm worth, this is something I will not miss. I wonder if they deliver though.

So, who's craving for some pizza? There's enough to share :-P


No comments: