Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Chop Squad

Moon on the Water (Full moon sways) - Sowelu
(Click on the link to listen to the music--You windows media player will open and play the music once you follow the link)

Full moon sways
Gentle in the night of one fine day
On my way
Looking for a moment with my dear
Full moon waves
Gentle on the surface of the lake
You are there
Smiling in my arms for all those years

What a fool! I don’t know about tomorrow
What it’s like to be
I was sure, couldn’t let myself to go
Even though I feel… the end

Oh my fair
Floating like a bird that’s in her wings
You are there
Smiling in my arms for all those years


If you liked the song, you’d better watch Beck: Mongolian Chop Squad. Although their only singing less than half of the time in the series, the songs are pretty good. I highly recommend Face—on of the few songs in the series.

The art is pretty good but it isn’t really my type. Good in terms of it isn’t childish and there aren’t any overly exaggerated body parts (i.e. eyes are not humungous)

The plot though, is not what I would call thrilling although there are some (quite a few little) good moments. There are 26 episodes but the story progresses quite slowly and it got me bored at some points so for those who hate such, don’t bother with the story and just listen to the music.

No comments: