Monday, July 23, 2007

To believe or not to believe--That is the question

Our president just held a SONA (State of the Nation Address) today. I didn't really hear the most of it but one line stuck to me: "Graft can't be gone in one night but we're making progress." I don't think I have to explain the irony of the that particular line to anyone. I hate that line... every word of it. Imagine the arrogance and cockiness of that person. You can't say that we're close to eradicating graft! Are you saying that you CAN eliminate graft... don't make me laugh. Try talking a walk out of you comfortable air-conditioned room for a change.

Yes... I know... Some of you may disagree with my completely arrogant one-side evaluation and rant with regards to my dear president's speech. We'll, there isn't really anything you can do about it cause a guy's allowed to state his/her opinions as long as he/she doesn't humiliate the victim enough to get himself/herself shot the next day. But, imagine a person saying he won't copy your homework and then, lo and behold, when your not looking he snatches your math paper and starts copying away. Who in the right mind would believe him/HER ever again? 'nuff said

No comments: